Thursday, July 10, 2008

CLOSED.

Between 1pm and precisely 5:10 pm I had two tables of two come into the restaurant.
The owner decided we should close early.
By 6:30 things had slightly picked up, with me getting about 5 tables.
I made all of the food and 7pm I took everything downstairs.
Another table came in and I cooked their stuff and sent it out.
Unfortunately, I cooked it rather well because they stood at the register and talked to the owner about it.
She said when they left, she'd lot the doors.

Okay, so it's 7:45 and I have everything CLEANED AND TORE DOWN AND PUT AWAY AND TURNED OFF.
All I have to do is punch out.

Then the fricken door swings open. It's the bitchy owner from the campground next door. I think "oh well, she usually just gets soup" because she knows we close early sometimes. In fact, she too closes her campground early quite often, so she should understand.
Nope, she doesn't give a damn because in comes six of her relatives.

Not only is my one fryer broken and everything turned off, but everything they order is fryer/grill.
With this being said, it takes twice as long.
Then, two more people come in to eat with them. Of course it's two chicken tender baskets. I have no room.

I said to the waitress to ask if they want anymore food because if not, I'm out.
So they sit and sit and sit. No they don't want anymore food.
So I clock out and I go to get my things and I hear bitchy camplady herself, "does anyone want anymore chicken fingers?"

I told the owner. I'm done, you make her damn food.
And I left.

People are so irritating.

No comments: