Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I know this blog has been, umm, dying, but so has my patience for my stupid boss.

There are quite a few reasons for this.

1. We will be having a themed weekened in a few months in which all employees are required to wear overalls.
a. I hate overalls.
b. I do not own them.
c. I do not wish to buy them.
d. By the amount of desserts she eats, hers will most likely not fit her by then.

2. She lies, lies, lies.
a. It's about stupid stuff.
b. It's constantly.
c. She thinks she is always right.
d. When I call her an f*in liar, I get in trouble. Whatevs.

3. She doesn't know what she is doing.
a. She asks the cooks to practically run the restaurant.
b. If something goes wrong it is our fault.
c. She can barly do the register without an instruction sheet.
d. She doesn't even like to answer the phoneeee.

There is so much more,
but I have to get ready to work in Hell.

I'm sure my aggravation spawns from the fact I've been working almost every day straight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm aware of this, and since I'm seeing it twice on opening day (midnight showing with some friends and then 6:30 pm with some more friends) I may have to unretire for one night only. Unless, that is, the movie leaves me speechless, which it is bound to. Glad to see you're still going strong.