Monday, March 31, 2008

cooking pot.

I never realized how much people liked smoking pot, that is until I started working in restaurants.



Restaurant #1: One day a year or so back I went to the freezer to find two of our line cooks in there with dryer sheets in hand smoking pot. Wow.

Another time it was my assistant manager, and in the parking lot, it was our other cook and salad bar guy.

They no longer work there.



Restaurant #2, the one cook bribed the other potheads with buds for favors. Haha. I don't have buds, so I'm usually screwed.



It wasn't peer pressure, but I did try the pot in the parking lot of resaurant #2. Just to try, my friend.

But yeah, I just want to end this post by saying, I do not smoke pot. Ha. Thanks. :)

2 comments:

bloggdogg said...

no, she doesnt know about it, if she would i dont think id have anything to write about anymore

Brittany said...

Hey now, everybody tries it once or twice.
Haha :)