Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hairnets are for the birds.

The owner of restaurant #2 is a royal pain.
I'm sorry for putting it so bluntly, but you are, lady.

I'm tired of how you look like a christmas tree with your green shirt and red socks visible due to your flood jeans.
Besides that, stop telling me to wear a freaking hairnet.
I know I can't have my hair flowing onto my shoulders (although I'd prefer).
I will gladly pull my hair back or wear a hat of my choice.

I will not, however, wear that stupid universal hat that has been on everyone's heads already.
I also, will never again wear the ridiculous cafeteria worker hairnet.

I will not wear it in my hair.
I will not wear it here or there.
I will not wear it on a box.
I will not wear it with my socks.
I will throw it in the trash,
so you can kiss my ash.

It's bad enough I'm working at 6am; do not scream at me for not wearing a hat.
I don't get paid enough to buy one.

Now, I must get ready to work at restaurant #1.
Wish me luck, my friend.

2 comments:

bloggdogg said...

just wanted to say sweet blog name.. very cool

Brittany said...

Haha I loved this.
Especially the little poem at the end.