Thursday, March 27, 2008

Special of the Day...

Sitting is free.



In restaurant #1, we have signs hanging that are obviously old.
They are from when the restaurant originally opened in the 1930's.
Yet, I get questions, complaints, and annoying attempts to be witty from customers.

...



"Ma'am, err, excuse me miss? Is paying for a table really necessary?"
"Will the table charge be added to my bill?"
"What's the difference between a small and large table?" *points to sign*









Note the sign has a coca cola logo.
The clock in the background and the soda machine are PEPSI.

So now, I must argue with said customers who cannot grasp the concept we only have Pepsi products.
"I'd like a Coke, please"
"Is Pepsi alright?"
"No, it says Coke"
*points to sign*
"Oh, I'm sorry. That's an old sign. We only have Pepsi."
*5-second pause*
"Just give me a water!"

Good, and you can use the water to wash down the non-existant 25 cent hot-dogs we sell.

No comments: