Sunday, March 30, 2008

Vegetable of the Day..

Irony in a can.

I worked at restaurant #2 where the Christmas Tree a.k.a. the owner basically said that I can't cook.
So idiot cook #1 asked if I put bacon on a tray for him and I said, "yes, but I don't know how to cook, so.."
and the Christmas Tree (oh, I'm so tempted to use the name of the restaurant), denied even saying it, and she was basically overly bitchy and annoying. She can barely even use the cash register.

but.. umm.. yeah..
so I go to restaurant #1.
The owner calls and asks apparently the "important" workers how my performance is and junk.
She then asks to speak with me over the phone and says she is impressed with my cooking/other skills. Ha, and I'm getting a raise.

So I guess I can suck out loud and get a raise (eventually) all in one day.

1 comment:

paige said...

That was probably the best comment I've ever received. (Sorry, Matt.) I prefer Germ-X, the razzle dazzle blueberry kind. Also, the variety found at Bath and Body Works is really quite nice!