Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'll keep saying it..

Cooks are the most obnoxious, sarcastic [and fun] people you will ever work with, hands down.
Of course, if you're the type of server who cries because I get mad when you put five checks up at one time, then you're much too weak to be friends with a cook.
This means, you should probably look into a job as a cashier at the local mini-mart or the mall.

I think, I could possibly be, one of the worst and best at the same time.
I have my weak moments, where I sympathize for the new waitress who drops the pork and sauerkraut in front of her customers, instead of calling her a dumbass.

I promise, we don't just criticize the waitresses.
We talk about everyone, even the owners.
If you can't even spell tomorrow, you'll be lucky to have the brains to keep your business running until then.
If you're a cook and you don't know the difference between a fish sandwich and a chicken patty, we let you know you suck.

Alright, I'll admit, we're not perfect. We make mistakes, but you shouldn't call us on it for two reasons.
1. We don't make as many in a month as you make in a day.
and
2. At the end of the day, it comes down to the fact that we are cooking what you put into your bodies.

Enjoy. =)

No comments: