Sunday, May 4, 2008

No food for you!

I'm cooking, and of course I have a "waitrissue" which means, the waitress was getting on my freaking nerves, also known as a waitress issue.

Okay, so she puts in an order for a wrap, and writes no tomato. It typically comes with lettuce and although the menu says mayo, we are told to not put it on unless the customer asks.
So, I ask her if she would like mayo, and she responds by saying, "You should know the menu". Haha. It turns out they did want it, and I hear her say, "Yeah, she can't cook. Ha. Ha. Ha".

Ten minutes later, she told me she was hungry, and I responded in her voice (which sounds like she sucked a helium balloon) "Sorry, I can't cook. ha ha ha".

Don't mess with a cook, I promise you'll get burned.

1 comment:

samm said...

I have this urge to order something from your restaurant just to be insulted by you.