Wednesday, May 28, 2008

So..

I got a new job today. I will keep this blog going, because I'm still working in the restaurant number 2, as I will continue to call it for lack of confusion.
This other job is at a playhouse (they have shows and stuff there, like from broadway. get your head out of the gutter, my friend).
It'll be included in my other blog (see my profile).

Anyways, my last blog was about sending stuff back.
I need to check out this movie, and you should too, although this DOES NOT happen everywhere, in fact I have yet to see it.
well, not all of it, and I will explain this once I see the movie.
Here's the trailer, it's called Waiting.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

woo! a new job!

always exciting...hope you like it! :)

Anonymous said...

Waiting is a fantastic movie! I highly recommend it if you want a good laugh. At the restaurant I used to work at, one of the cooks asked if I had seen it (which I hadn't at the time) and he told me I better do so because, quote, "It's your life."