Thursday, April 24, 2008

flashback. or something.

One time I working down in the ice cream shop.
It wasn't busy so I punched out, but stayed to talk to my supervisor.

I told her I'd sweep but while doing it I put quarters in the jukebox.
I sang and danced to RESPECT by Aretha Franklin, although it wasn't until the next day I found out there are video cameras down there.

I got to work and all I here are people singing.. "whatchu want, baby I got it".
I had a hard time living that one down. haha.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

LOL! Sometimes I sing when I vacuum. Whenever a customer walks by, I quick shut up though. Ha ha. I like to sing when nobody else is around.

ALSO! I guess I never did say what happened... The firemen couldn't find anything. So, we just assumed it had been some mulch burning. Everyone came back in. I was really hoping we would get to go home early! No such luck though... =(