Monday, April 21, 2008

I suck..

Friday I went to the restaurant for my paycheck and my boss/manager was less than pleased. I helped bus a few tables clad in rugby attire.
She decided to tell me my attitude sucks and I wasn't doing anything good for the restaurant.
I mean, all I do, according to her is request off.

So with that, I smiled and said:

"I actually do have a few more days that I need off. I was going to tell you but I was too busy telling the waitresses how to use the cash register since you do not know how. Have a GREAT day."

Of course later, I cried.
Why? Because I hate being disrespected and I guess that makes me weak.

2 comments:

samm said...

your fiesty attitude masks any weakness. Take heart. Write.

A. Sanchez said...

I dont think crying makes you weak. I think your boss is a lazy a** F**k that wants you around more because they are not qualified to do their job correctly. Don't worry about it though, you'll be rewarded in the end.