Thursday, April 24, 2008

still frustrated.

Running that restaurant is the only thing I was ever sure about.
It kept me going, it made me feel important.

I gave up scholarships to Temple U, Kutztown, Immaculata, Cabrini, and took the small 1/3 scholarship from LVC so I could work at this job.

I gave up my friends from high school, worked every day of senior week, gave up my summers and weekends since I was a freshman in high school.

I gave up my family too. I worked during reunions and parties, and most of them won't speak to me.

I almost failed first semester and struggled through this one because my job is so demanding.

I feel like screaming, crying, cursing them out all at the same time.
They asked me to change who I was, my behavior and attitude.
I did, I was told I did a 360.

Then my manager, who only has been here about a month or so, told me I'm off the schedule.
She is such a horrible, miserable, disrespectful woman.

but I lost so much for my job, maybe I'd keep losing if I still worked there.

1 comment: