Monday, April 28, 2008

A watched pot never boils,

but I think the waitresses feel they have the power to cook by staring.

There is nothing more irritating than when a waitress types in an order and hands it to me and it's something like a steak WELL.
Well done does not take 4 minutes, stupid.

After putting in an order for steak well done, the waitress comes back less than five minutes later and stares.
She stares and stares and asks if her food was done.

Hey, blondie, if your WELL DONE STEAK was done in five minutes, it probably was still faintly mooing.
If it was done, I would put your food in the window. Jeez.

2 comments:

samm said...

I hope your blog is never done

Jesse said...

WATCHED POTS DON'T BOIL!
nothing pisses me off more about this world than that one fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!