Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ode to the Customers..

I gave you types of servers; now bring in the customers!

-The Aspiring Plumber: Sits at the counter with his butt-crack hanging out.
-The Customer in a Bubble: Allergic to just about everything and must ask for every ingredient.
-The old pervert: Sometimes a widower, most times never married who is overly horny. Makes more sexual innuendos than he has wrinkes on his face.
-The "I want my meal free" customer: is one of two people. He either a. complains about everything including the taste of the water or b. eats his meal, licks the plate and then claims it sucks.
-The usual: Comes into the restaurant every day and orders the same meal.
-The procrastinator: arrives 10 minutes prior to closing and usually orders something time consuming.

There are more, and I'll definitely list them in another post soon.
Let me know if you're one of these (if you're willing to admit it)
or if you've seen a certain type. :)

4 comments:

bloggdogg said...

i go to a diner most weekends and get the same breakfast food, so i guess i'm considered the usual guy

Brittany said...

What diner?

And I'm the kind of annoying one. I don't get along with eating establishments, something always seems to go wrong whenever I go to one.

So I'm the 'happy go lucky even though when I'm there something goes wrong' person.

Noelle said...

yeah which diner? im gay for posting on mine, but whatevs.

Kathryn said...

LOL! That's insane! People are so interesting! I would hate to have to be working when an "old pervert" came in. Yuck!

P.S. I love reading your blog too! =)