Tuesday, April 8, 2008

We called her green beans..

I want to tell you a story about the dumbest waitress I have ever encountered.
I coined her green beans (GB) because it was our occasional vegetable of the day, yet she took orders for them from a bunch of her tables.

Anyways, one day I came out front and began to ramble about the air..
Me: "Oh my God, I forgot to take the air sample today, and I'm so busy!"
GB: "An air sample? For what?"
Me: "We have to take air samples weekly to make sure the oxygen is healthy to breathe. Can you do it for me?"
GB: "Are you serious?"
Me: "Yes, it's really important. This is how you do it. You take a plastic bag and shake it open. Give it four solid shakes and quick tie it up before the air escapes and bring it back over."

Green Beans walks to the corner of the restaurant, customers staring and collects an air sample.
I was laughing so hard, I couldn't breathe the air anyways.

I know, I'm a horrible person.
Did I mention cooks are generally really obnoxious/sarcastic?

No comments: